Massage Therapist job in Renton
Vacancy has expired
|Employer:|| The Good Life Massage|
Renton, WA 98057, USA (Show on map)
|Job Type:||Part Time|
Are you searching for a great team environment where you can continue to grow as a practitioner in the medical industry? Come work for The Good Life Massage, co-owned and operated by Licensed Massage Therapists, who can be your advisors and mentors.
The Good Life Massage in Downtown Renton is currently looking for multiple specialists in treatment, and deep tissue modalities. We are seeking new team members to fill high demand hours during weeknights, Friday nights and Saturdays, with each new team member having approximately 16 to 20 massage hours per week.
Why work for The Good Life Massage? We know that the success of our business depends on a happy, healthy, and well-balanced staff, and this feeling to spreads to our clientele. We don't cram clients in back to back like many other massage businesses. We like our LMPs and customers alike to feel relaxed and comfortable. In our clinic, we deliver client-centered therapeutic and relaxation care. You can be part of a team of like-minded healthcare professionals in a calm and supportive environment.
In addition, we offer:
* Competitive compensation with a potential increase every year. Pay rate is DOE and ranges to start $28 - $30 paid per massage hour. Note: your wage does not include tips or retail commissions.
* Discounts for services and retail products at our clinic
* Set Weekly Schedules
* Contests and awards
* Employee Rewards Program - CE reimbursement after 1 year, discounted retail and massage services and more!
* AFLAC supplemental insurance available after 90 days
* Free Professional Development - Hot Stone, Mud Wraps and more
* Ongoing training and mentoring by Owners who are LMTs
* Steady Clientele
* Great team environment
* Client Focused
* Professional, knowledgeable/skilled and amiable
* Excellent communication skills
* Current State License
* Current Liability Insurance
If you want to join our busy and expanding team, we would love to hear from you. Please email a cover letter and résumé.
Kylee Davis and Amy Gunn Co-Owners, LMTs
Preferred experience: Massage Therapy - 1 year
Required licenses or certifications: Washington State Massage License, Current Massage Liability Insurance
- Busy Chiropractic clinic looking for full/part time LMP/LMT Vitality Specific Chiropractic Vitality Specific Chiropractic Seattle
- Hiring Female Massage Therapist Network Blue\'s Oasis Massage San Antonio
- Massage Therapist Network SOUTHGATE CHIROPRACTIC Newport