Our Massage Therapists provide an exceptional experience for the members and guests of PRO Sports Club.|
All services are performed with knowledge, skill, enthusiasm, friendliness and a willingness to help others.
PRO Sports Club's goal is to hire exceptional people who create exceptional experiences.
Relocation assistance and/or convenient temporary housing will be considered for candidates selected from outside of the Seattle area. We will also consider travel reimbursement for candidates traveling more than 50 miles who are invited for in-person interviews.
- Provide a variety of different massage techniques including, but not limited to: European, Deep Tissue, Pregnancy
- Recommends at home care program for all clients
- Listens to the concerns of all clients and addresses their concerns accurately
- Strives to increase knowledge by taking continuing education classes in related courses
- Maintain repeat guests and grow business
- Completes chart notes for each client thoroughly and with accuracy
- Files charts in the correct alphabetical order
- Keeps the rooms clean and organized at all times
- Sheets and face cradle covers are taken to laundry at the end of each treatment
- Adheres to (written) room standards for set-up, restocking, and cleaning
- Willing to assist co-workers as needed
- Calls substitute (co-worker) when sick or unable to work a particular shift
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- A graduate of an accredited massage school with a minimum of 600 hours
- Experience in an upscale spa environment is preferred
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Experience in body treatments is preferred
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business.
Associated topics: acupressure, acupuncture, home care, licensed, licensed massage, massage, massage therapist, medical, swedish, therapist