LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST FULL & PART TIME AVAILABLE
Massage Envy is hiring experienced and professional Licensed Massage Therapists for both part and full time positions.
WITH US YOU LL ENJOY:
- Working with repeat customers allowing you to see the results of your work.
- Brand Recognition, Established Clientele, Busy Atmosphere
- Consistent Annual Earnings $43,500-$57,000 (assumes 30 hours per week).
- Competitor base pay matching
- Higher base pay for experienced Massage Therapists
- Regular performance based pay increase opportunities
- Free Continuing Education (visit )
- Employer supported healthcare insurance plans available (30+ hours/week employees).
- Optional dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans available (30+ hours/week employees).
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Paid time off
- Keeping 100% of your gratuities.
- Student Loan Assistance (We help pay your student Loans)
- Free Massages
- Fixed work schedules full of appointments no on-call shifts.
- Orientation and continued in-house training.
- Flexible schedules that fit your life.
- Ability to earn a great living doing what you love.
- Fully customize sessions utilizing a variety of modalities.
- Well-stocked treatment rooms with state-of-the-art equipment including hydraulic lift tables, room temperature control, towel warmers, etc.
- Being an employee, not contract labor.
- Knowing you are a valued part of our team.
- Great opportunities for advancement.
- A locally owned and operated business
PRINCIPLE DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Perform consecutive 50, 80 or 110-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
- Perform integrated sessions, designing customized sessions based on client s individual needs.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to client s receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Able to work flexible days and hours, including at least some evenings and weekends.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Ability to continuously stand and/or walk quickly, bend, lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally, and squat frequently.
- Completed a minimum of 500 hours of education.
* Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Associated topics: acupressure, acupuncture, aromatheraphy, licensed, lmt, massage, massage therapist, masseuse, sports massage, swedish