Licensed Massage Therapist - InSpa University Village job in Seattle
|Company Name:||InSpa University Village|
Seattle, WA 98105, USA (Show on map)
|Job Type:||Part Time|
Are you an experienced massage therapist looking to expand your professional skill-set? Maybe you’ve recently graduated and just breaking into the industry? InSpa has operated throughout the Pacific Northwest since 1999, with the belief that spa services should be accessible to everyone. We are searching for talented massage therapists to continue to grow along with us, while providing exceptional services to our loyal clientele!
Here at InSpa, we offer a variety of massage techniques and modalities, including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Prenatal, Body Exfoliation, in addition to Cupping Therapy and Himalayan hot stone add-ons. We love collaborating with our employees to create new and exciting service protocols. If you’re a team-player who is passionate about massage therapy, we want to hear from you!
InSpa in University Village is currently hiring for Full-time or Part-Time Licensed Massage Therapist.
- Paid training and audit days;
- Continuing education reimbursement;
- Ongoing marketing programs to help build your clientele;
- A guaranteed hourly wage, or commission (whichever is higher), + tips;
- Higher commission for working weekends;
- The ability to work/pick up shifts are more than one InSpa location;
- A relaxing work environment with amazing coworkers and clients.
- Paid vacation that starts accruing after 90 days of employment;
- Paid sick days;
- Generous employee discount on services and products;
- Complimentary service during birthday month;
- 401K Retirement Plan;
- Supplemental Medical Plan including: Dental/Vision/Life and Short Term Disability.
- State License and liability insurance;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexible schedule with ability to work nights and/or weekends (We are open 7 days a week, 9:00AM - 9:30PM depending on location);
- This position requires some standing and lifting;
- Industry experience preferred, but not required.
Visit our website at https://www.inspa.com/careers/ to apply.
Submit your resume and specify your location(s) of preference!