Come to work at our gorgeous Redmond facility. Dreamclinic is a leader in the health and wellness industry with an established reputation for excellence in massage and acupuncture therapy. Based in Seattle with four clinic locations, we also have partnerships around the country to provide services in the Workplace for small businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike. Our mission is to create a healthier, happier planet and we believe that to take care of others we must first take care of ourselves.
Whether just starting out or possessing years of experience, our massage therapists make Dreamclinic their home. They come for all the reasons listed below. They stay because this is a family of like-minded wellness advocates who create a supportive, healing environment unlike anywhere else.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- PTO and Sick Leave for all employees
- Longevity through human scheduling - ample time between clients and four shifts per week is full time
- Medical insurance coverage for full time employees (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Free snacks and community events
- Continuing Education credits plus internal coaching and learning opportunities
- Starting compensation $33.00 per massage hours, up to $50 per massage hour with tips
- Supportive, respectful, therapist-oriented environment
- Business locally owned and operated by massage therapists, for massage therapists
If this is what you're looking for, then we are looking for you! We need a few more massage therapists to join the team at our gorgeous Redmond location. You are the right person if you have:
- Current Washington State Massage License
- Experience practicing a variety of massage modalities, including deep tissue, Swedish, sports massage, treatment (medical), etc.
- Strong assessment skills using your knowledge of anatomy, kinesiology, and treatment approach
- Active listening skills to truly understand client goals and create an excellent client experience
- Passion for being an active part of a dynamic team working toward a shared vision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- SOAP charting skills
- Genuine respect and compassion for people
- Conviction that a great massage is about the whole experience from the moment a client walks through the door to long afterward
We look forward to hearing from you!
To learn more about Dreamclinic http://dreamclinic.com/careers
To apply https://dreamclinic.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06kjw/
Dreamclinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In demonstration of their commitmment to a healthier lifestyle, they are excited to be a smoke-free campus.