Community of thousands of massage therapists and hundreds of massage therapy employers
massage therapy jobs | clinics, spas, salons, and chiropractors | fill-in and permanent massage jobs
Massage Therapy Job:
Massage Therapist in a Chiropractic Office
To see employer information, please
as therapist or
, it's FREE!
Temp-to-Perm / Permanent
San Diego, CA
Our chiropractic practice is looking for a massage therapist to join our team! Morning, evening and weekend shifts available. If you can answer YES to the requirements below, please send us your resume.
1) Can you perform consecutive massage therapy sessions (30, 50, 80 minutes)?
2) Do you like to perform and possess great skills in medical massage, deep tissue massage, sports massage, structural bodywork such as structural integration or Active Release Technique (ART). Pregnancy is a plus, too?
3) Are you able to work in a clinical setting? Can you properly assess the clients' condition and to discern when the client should collaborate with health care providers on staff? Can you follow treatment recommendations by the Doctors?
4) Will you promote health and wellness in our office and/or at marketing venues?
5) Are you customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively? Do you have a positive and upbeat personality? No drama is tolerated.
6) Are you open to learning about chiropractic care and the benefits of a wellness lifestyle?
7) Are you punctual, professional and mature with a good work ethic?
8) Are you available to be on-call?
We will provide the scheduling, relaxing massage rooms, sheets, oils and lotions. You will also be trained on our office procedures such as chart noting, current office promotions and maintaining cleanliness of massage therapy rooms and commons areas.
MUST adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations, MUST carry liability insurance.
Our office is warm friendly place that people love to work at. Zen like atmosphere. Look forward to hearing from you.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
This job has been closed by the employer