Licensed Massage Therapist job in Arlington
Vacancy has expired
Arlington, Washington (WA)
|Employer:|| Smokey Point Massage Therapy LLC|
|Company Name:||Smokey Point Massage Therapy LLC|
Arlington, WA, USA (Show on map)
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Smokey Point Massage Therapy is a well established massage specializing in individualized care, relaxation and therapeutic massage. We are currently seeking motivated and treatment focused Licensed Massage Therapist(s) to work part or full time. We have a very busy practice with four treatment rooms, office and retail space.
Times/Days needed are Monday-Friday AM/PM and some Saturdays (morning to early afternoon). We are closed on Sundays.
Candidate must be licensed by the Washington DOH, have current liability insurance and CPR certification.
Individual needs to be proficient in client assessment and SOAP charting. Have the ability to perform relaxation, deep tissue and prenatal massage therapy. Punctuality is a must as well as maintaining proper licensing, liability insurance and continuing education.
Insurance credentials are preferred but not required and can be established once hired. All materials to massage/chart are supplied, as well as onsite laundry.
Competitive pay per massage hour with tips. Pay rate is based on experience. Full time employees will benefit from one CE class paid for per year up to a certain monetary amount.
Please send resumes and a short statement about why you decided to pursue massage therapy as a career.
- MASSAGE THERAPIST Eastlake Chiropractic and Massage Center EASTLAKE CHIROPRACTIC AND MASSAGE CENTER Seattle
- Massage Therapist Vitality Chiropractic Center Bellevue
- Massage Therapist Eastside Spine & Injury Eastside Spine & Injury Kirkland
- MASSAGE THERAPIST NW THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE NW THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE SILVERDALE
- LMP for NONcorporate job Something Sacred Massage Something Sacred Massage & Therapy Seattle